Phoenix, AZ
Grand Canyon University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Grand Canyon University

Phyllis

I am a working mother who is able to find time to complete my degree. If I can manage it then anyone can! Take that first step and you will see just how easy it really is!

This school has a very flexible on-line program that allows me to work at my own pace.

I only wish I had started this school sooner!

Douglas

To find the right school first determine the passion of the student. Next, what school' s program of study best fits his/her passion. Finally, does the student's personality match with the setting of the university. Some students are not comfortable with certain college settings. I believe in making good choices in these areas, the college experience will be a great one and an easy transition.

The amount of courses available and the quality of the instructors.

I do not have a negative comment about GCU

Ursula

Grand canyon is exciting and different. I recieved some information on this school through my employer and I must say I was very impressed with what Grand Canyon University had to offer educationally. Since becoming a student at GCU, I've been able to broaden my mind as well as challenge myself to go beyond the expected goal I placed on myself.

Finding the appropriate college can be a tumultuous path, but take your time read and ask lots of questions in the process. Please remember this is the institution you will call home for atleast the next 4 years.

The Movitvated, intellectually challenged person should attend this college with ease. Being able to deversify their college years with Grand Canyon University.

Zakiya

I am capable of continuing a finishing school.

I am capable of continuing a finishing school.

I would tell them to make sure the school is affordable and if it has the degree program that you want to take.

Kelly

It is important to know what you want out of a college and research those questions. Find out about class size, teacher involvement, on campus housing and meals, parking availability, tuition and other costs, will you be likely to get into the major or program of your interest. Take advantage of the resources that are available. Get to know the academic advisor, professors, other students. Be involved in ways that are interesting for you. And of course- Graduate!

Someone who is very liberal and wants to party hard on campus. Someone who wants the "big university" exerience

Denessa

Finding a college is hard. There are so many factors to consider such as, location, what is availible to the student, class ratio, friendliness by staff and students, and most of all; what does the college have to offer to ensure you are getting the education that you desire. Diffenently take your time and listen when you are touring a campus. Always have a list of questions to ask to make sure its the college for you. You can always schedule an appointment with an advisor if needed. Lastly, remember to breath. Searching for the right campus can be overwhelming at times.

The best quaility was the friendliness upon registering for classes. They were very helpful and gave extra attention when needed.

A person who falls behind very fast and doesn't pace themselves shouldn't attend this school.

Beverly

Carefully study what school you want to attend. Take all things you expect into consideration,

A person whom is well versed in what is going on in college. It is better to be more knowledgable as to what is going on as far as what to expect for financial aid and education.

The finacial aid/ business department could use a little tweeking. One person tells you one thig ad another person tells you something completely different.

Kirby

The advice that I would give to parents/ student to finding the right college is to research the school,.Before you go off to college or attend a local college, make sure you can afford tuition, books, and other expenses. Make sure the college offers the degree and the major you are willing to take. Class sizes should meet your approval as well as living arrangements. No one should be stressed out about expenses or anything that does not pertain to academics. Also, make sure that you are willing to work hard at college. It is not a time to be free, it is a time to grow and develop as an young adult, and to be a very wise and independent adult. Your future can be bright and wonderful if you choose the right career path. So think hard, choose wisely, and your dreams will come true.

The best thing about my school are the professors desire to encourage students to do their best. They are always willing to help students to promote the best education possible. In addition your classmates make the semester go by fast because of their loving spirirt to help one another. Grand Canyon University is an excellent school. I couldn't have picked a better school.

Everything that I wanted to know about the school, I asked and researched before I applied.

Xavien

Their religion program. It's a Christian University

Their religion program. It's a Christian University

Each college and university is different. While they may offer similar programs, the learning styles are quite different. I would suggest that you choose a school that the potential student can be active (in other words, participate in sports and / or fraternities / sororities), as well as receive a good education. Many parents have a difficult time with this, but it's best to allow your student to attend school in a different city and state. I suggest this because the child then really learns to become independant faster, and cannot rely on family to bail them out of jams.

A person should not attend this school if they need one on one from the instructors. The instructors are not easily accessible to their students. They are very friendly and are willing to help, but do not have the time. The learning is very structured, and can tell that the sylabus comes from another source.

Yvette

Highly intellectual institution with positive high moral christian standards.

Highly intellectual institution with positive high moral christian standards.

College is the time where you will find out who you are, what your made of, and how strong your beliefs our. Don't ever be afraid to explore all the options presented to you. For in the process you will find the school that will best be suited to your needs and those of your family.

That I am able to attend online classes and live in another state. Even though I am nowhere remotely close to the campus I believe I am getting a good education and making great friendships pn;ine. The professors are also very helpful when it comes to any matters concerning the class.

Grand Canyon University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.