Phoenix, AZ
Grand Canyon University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Grand Canyon University

Denise

My school is caring and focused on the success of its students.

My school is caring and focused on the success of its students.

Most of my classmates are hard working, focused, and determined as most of them also work full-time and have families to take care of like myself.

I would encourage students to attend college immediately after high school. Waiting or taking time off is a waste of time. It's best to get started as soon as possible. I would encourage parents to talk about college with their children at young ages so the children understand the importance of college and feel that college is just part of a normal education. I would also encourage both to start a college fund at a young age. College is expensive and grants are not available to the middle-class. You have to be on welfare or be a teen-mom or single mom to get any kind of grants so it's important to start saving years in advance.

Cassandra

Teaching degrees there are many people that are currently seeking there degrees for teaching through an online program that is wonderful.

College is an experience for any person but you have to look at all aspects of it. Living arrangements, the transition of leaving home. GCU is a wonderful college that has given me the chance to further my life and have a better experience in my life.

Wendy

Do your homework. Research the school to find out if it fits your needs. Don't forget to FASFA and do it early. On homework, do not put off till tomorrow what you can do today. Deadlines come fast. It never fails, complications come when their least expected. Early work ensures the likelyhood a question to the instructor will be answered timely. Finally, don't stress out.

Instructors. The instructors at my school are professional, yet care about their students successes and transforming their failures into successes.

Phyllis

I am a working mother who is able to find time to complete my degree. If I can manage it then anyone can! Take that first step and you will see just how easy it really is!

This school has a very flexible on-line program that allows me to work at my own pace.

I only wish I had started this school sooner!

Douglas

To find the right school first determine the passion of the student. Next, what school' s program of study best fits his/her passion. Finally, does the student's personality match with the setting of the university. Some students are not comfortable with certain college settings. I believe in making good choices in these areas, the college experience will be a great one and an easy transition.

The amount of courses available and the quality of the instructors.

I do not have a negative comment about GCU

Ursula

Grand canyon is exciting and different. I recieved some information on this school through my employer and I must say I was very impressed with what Grand Canyon University had to offer educationally. Since becoming a student at GCU, I've been able to broaden my mind as well as challenge myself to go beyond the expected goal I placed on myself.

Finding the appropriate college can be a tumultuous path, but take your time read and ask lots of questions in the process. Please remember this is the institution you will call home for atleast the next 4 years.

The Movitvated, intellectually challenged person should attend this college with ease. Being able to deversify their college years with Grand Canyon University.

Zakiya

I am capable of continuing a finishing school.

I am capable of continuing a finishing school.

I would tell them to make sure the school is affordable and if it has the degree program that you want to take.

Kelly

It is important to know what you want out of a college and research those questions. Find out about class size, teacher involvement, on campus housing and meals, parking availability, tuition and other costs, will you be likely to get into the major or program of your interest. Take advantage of the resources that are available. Get to know the academic advisor, professors, other students. Be involved in ways that are interesting for you. And of course- Graduate!

Someone who is very liberal and wants to party hard on campus. Someone who wants the "big university" exerience

Denessa

Finding a college is hard. There are so many factors to consider such as, location, what is availible to the student, class ratio, friendliness by staff and students, and most of all; what does the college have to offer to ensure you are getting the education that you desire. Diffenently take your time and listen when you are touring a campus. Always have a list of questions to ask to make sure its the college for you. You can always schedule an appointment with an advisor if needed. Lastly, remember to breath. Searching for the right campus can be overwhelming at times.

The best quaility was the friendliness upon registering for classes. They were very helpful and gave extra attention when needed.

A person who falls behind very fast and doesn't pace themselves shouldn't attend this school.

Grand Canyon University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.