Grand Canyon University

« See more reviews of Grand Canyon University

I believe my classmates to be determined, skilled, and ambitious.They are Goal-oriented and thriving for a better future. My classmates are courageous student's who take chances in life to reach every peak of there personal horizons within oneself. My classmates are future doctors, business personnel, attorney's and the next new innovative interventionist. My classmates are not just classified as classmates they are my associates in study of recreating education and hypothisis, my classmates are "WE" and we are the next generation of a new world order.

i think that my classmates are people that are trying to achieve something for their selves in order to help out others. I take on-line course from out of state, as do most of the other students in my classes, so we're from diverse backgrounds, and a large range of age groups that attend. The other students are willing to work with each other, and aren't afraid to critic another students work, or help them with it.

Although I have not met my classmates at Grand Canyon University yet, I can imagine what they will be like. Nursing is a very competitive program and a minimal amount of applicants were accepted. With that being said, I imagine my classmates to be very determined individuals with a competitive drive that will lead all of us to achieving high grades and getting the most out of our nursing education.

My classmates are various ages, various ethnicity. They come from all walks of life and live in many different cultures and communities. They are all nurses who are passionate about their profession. They are all willing to put the time and effort to better educate themselves to better the world of medicine. They are all driven to be successful . They are caring, compassionate nurses.

My classmates were very mature and kind. They also worked well in group activities, thus, my classes worked efficiently. When a teacher asks questions, most of my classmates were eager to give answers. Overall, they showed me how different a college classroom is compared to high school classes.

My classmates now were different from the ones I had in high school. They are more educated and passionate to learn. In high school, the students didn't care about their future. So for me it was really amazing to know how many students wanted to succeed in life.

The other students that I have encountered at Grand Canyon University are a diverse of group of individuals haling from all walks of life; many nationalities, many age groups, and many different reasons for seeking higher education.

Most of the students are friendly and have respected my beliefs and opinions, vice versa. However, many students were so determined and motivated to do great in classes and help their peers as much as they could.

i am an online student. Many of the students that are in my different classes have always been very nice and helpful. We often trade numbers, because we come from different parts of the country (which is cool).

Every student at Grand Canyon University is friendly. Because of the size of the school, its easy to run into your friends and get the chance to meet new people from different backgrounds.