Grand Canyon University

« See more reviews of Grand Canyon University

I can't really describe them. I will be attending via online in the relative comfort of my own home. I suppose you could say they are a series of words, emoticons and binary digits.

My classmates are open-minded, diverse, strong individuals that strive to learn not only about the materials covered in class but also about themselves as people and their peers.

My fellow classmates seem to lack some very basic academic skills, struggle with comprehension, and lack motivation to achieve a high level of academic excellence.

We all had different practices and learning styles related to the field we were studying, but we grow as a whole, learning from each other and working together.

My classmates are very friendly and considerate people who, for the most part, live by the golden rule "treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Classmates at Grand Canyon University are convivial, communicative, and make the college life at GCU uplifting and enjoyable throughout each semester.

Most of my classmates are hard working, focused, and determined as most of them also work full-time and have families to take care of like myself.

My classmates are amazing, they are all around my age, getting back into school to better themselves and the world that they live in.

Since my classes are online I really can't phyically see them, but from their responses they are detailed and are go debaters.

Honestly, I find the students here are intelligent, but I feel they could be more technologically advanced than they are.