Grand Canyon University

« See more reviews of Grand Canyon University

Despite its name, Grand Canyon University, based in Phoenix, is about four hours away from the tourist destination. The private university grants undergraduate degrees through six colleges, including the Ken Blanchard College of Business and the College of Fine Arts and Production. Many of its undergraduate degree tracks are broad but allow students to complete an emphasis in a certain area.

What is unique is the fact that one of your classes is a Christian class. Other schools just have business and liberal art courses but never any Christian class requirement. Also is the fact that our mascot is an antelope and a common phrase at games is, "Lopes Up!" Unique in design is the focus on Christianity and the focus on hearing opinions and get others experiences with their faiths.

I have not considered any other schools. I did attend cosmetology school, but I didn't have the living on campus experience. So far the college experience is different for me. I think its because I'm not fresh out of high school and I had a chance to experience the real world. I do find it unique my school doesn't have a football team.

The teacher's and couselor's are real understanding about what you may be going thru at that present time. They do everything in there power to help you with your school work. considering I do my schoolwork online the teacher's and students make it so confortable almost like you are in the class room.

The thing that makes my school unique is that I can get my bachelors degree online and still be able to work and raise my kids. The thing I like the most about it is that it is Christian focused, so I don't have to compromise my beliefs in order to get my degree.

The online experience is interesting while still allowing communication between faculty and staff on campus. Learning to work with online students gives a new and interesting dimension to the learning experience.

This is a christian University where alot of students get to work on their relationship with god and have pastor on campus to talk with them when students have problems

It was a faith based school where the professors treated you very well. You were supported 100% of the way. It gave me the confidence to succeed to the next level.

Grand Canyon University is a Private Christian school that is very open in their beliefs and thoughts. It is a friendly small enviroment where everyone is family.

My school is unique because it is like a small community. We eat toghether, attend class, and go to worship together. It's like having a second family.