Grand Canyon University Top Questions

Donovan

Intense and informative

Karlene

Since I'm majoring in pre-physical therapy, I find the academics incredible. They give all the information you'd need and then some. I adore the way my professor taught.

Lezze

Some are challenging but are very interesting and enjoyable to adapt. It is nice to have the freedom to communicate and work with other people in any class that I have taken.

Joanna

The academics at GCU are excellent. They offer different programs. I am going for Nursing I know that they recently just raised the GPA for nursing which is challenging, but they give their students a lot of help. Their percentage for the letter grades are a little different than the usual, it's challenging but like I mentioned they are very helpful to their students.

Angel

The academics are very interesting.

My academic experience at Grand Cayon University succeded my expectations. At GCU I had the opportunity to not only learn, but to actively engage with my peers through a series of activities. I am so pleased with my education there that I wish I could go back

Saili

The academics are great! Teachers are inspired to teach students within a Christian environment and students are more engaged in learning from teachers because the amount of attention instructors put towards their students.

Allyson

The classes are challenging and informative. The teachers work to ensure understanding from the students.

I am a hard working student who will do whatever it takes to complete my schoolwork.

jasmine

The academics are not hard they're are just steps we have to take in order to understand the process.

The classes are tough but you receive lots of help.

Dena

I love GCU because it supports its quality and relevant degrees with doable time to completions, tuition rates, hybrid delivery, and supportive and friendly staff and advisers. GCU integrates research projects into the curriculum instead of loading them at the very end so that learners can develop their research proposal as they go. GCU supports and helps me to align my vision, mission, and goals with my practitioner-scholarship. I've attended my to residency courses in Phoenix, which helped me to further develop my research design. I met some friends, and professional colleagues. GCU's community engagement and quality program design still requires learners to contribute to quality and excellence with academic rigor and in line with its four pillars for academic advancement, Christian camaraderie, extracurricular excellence, and wellness and well-being (http://www.gcu.edu/About-Us/Four-Pillars.php). As such, GCU sets an exemplar for how other institutions can design their graduate programs. I wholeheartedly recommend Grand Canyon University!

Dena

I love GCU because it supports its quality and relevant degrees with doable time to completions, tuition rates, and supportive and friendly staff and advisers. GCU integrates research projects into the curriculum instead of loading them at the very end so that learners can develop their research proposal as they go. GCU supports and helps me to align my vision, mission, and goals with my practitioner-scholarship. I've attended my to residency courses in Phoenix, which helped me to further develop my research design. I met some friends, and professional colleagues. GCU's community engagement and quality program design still requires learners to contribute to quality and excellence with academic rigor and in line with its four pillars for academic advancement, Christian camaraderie, extracurricular excellence, and wellness and well-being (http://www.gcu.edu/About-Us/Four-Pillars.php). As such, GCU sets an exemplar for how other institutions can design their graduate programs. I wholeheartedly recommend Grand Canyon University!