Grand Canyon University

« See more reviews of Grand Canyon University

When I tell my friends about my school, I definitely brag about the fact that I have smaller classes than many of my friends in larger universities with packed lecture halls. I also brag about the fact that we have an underground bowling alley and that our anatomy and physiology classes get cadavers where other schools don't because of size constraints.

How helpful the faculty and staff are! If you know what you want to do, they will do everything in their power to get you there. If you have any questions, they will make sure they are answered and you are satisfied with the answer. The faculty and staff are what make this university a superior one.

I tell my friends that Grand Canyon University is an awesome school because it is Christian based. It is a small community almost. The teachers are great and the students are awesome too. I love the small calss room sizes. My teacher actually get to know me and my name! I love it there!

Everyone at my school is so nice. I feel like I am in a different world when I and there. Everyone smiles at everyone, holds the door for everyone, says hi and includes everyone. When I leave campus I feel like I am entering into a more harsh and cruel world! I love it at GCU!

Grand Canyon has been very willing to work with me when it comes to my class load and the fact that I have to attend on line since I am out of state and therefore not able to attend on campus. Even the on line instructors have been very good about keeping in touch with me.

Grand Canyon University has excellent councelors who really know how to answer questions and do their best to help you in every way possible. I love being here! The teachers know who I am , I feel safe, and I know that I am gaining a qualiy education.

How committed they are to having their students succeed. They offer a multitude of resources to ensure you do not struggle. Professors are always available as are the advisors. They make sure they answer all your questions and help as best they can.

Student oriented, lots of spirit, great education benefits, tons of opportunities for work, atheltics, friendships and other extra curricular activities, great professors, great students, feeling of being safe on campus, feels like one big family.

I'm in an online program so I brag about being able to do homework or exams when ever I like to, right from my house. Also, The classes are all accelerated so they go by very quickly which keeps things interesting and new.

Although it is a Christian school it allows students of all religious backgrounds without trying to force them to believe a certain way or participate in certain things. It is a laid back professional enviroment.