Grand Canyon University

« See more reviews of Grand Canyon University

How everyone is extremely helpful. GCU is built to where no one should fail. The classes are perfect for anyones schedule and the teachers and staff make sure no one gets lost.

We have the most school spirit. When you come to our basketball games you will understand. Everyone is so into the game, its just overall a lot of fun.

I live in Salt Lake but feel as much as part of the school as those who live near campas. It is an amazing school with friendly and helpful staff.

The staff, academic counselors, and enrollment counselors are wonderful communicators and helpful in all questions I have regarding attending GCU.

The teachers anc academic counselors, advisors help with their students to achieve their goals set. Student Service, in short.

The desire that companies have to hire GCU nursing student grads and the 99% pass rate of the NCLEX after first try.

I brag about being in small class sizes as well as being able to have teachers that care about the students.

Grand Canyon is a small school with a very close knit community. There is always something to do on campus.

I love the teachers and the environment is very conducive to a positive educational journey.

I brag about the schedule--timing of start and end dates for semesters is perfect.