Grand Canyon University

« See more reviews of Grand Canyon University

Someone that works well with other people, a self-disciplined individual that will teach themselves when necessary. The ideal student doesn't allow distractions to take over their time, always studying appropriately, completely focusing their time and energy on what is in front of them, who doesn't mind turning off thier phone and ignoring their emails. Single-parents, experienced people coming back to received updated information in their field or improve their education are great to show an example for everyone around them. A well rounded individual who knows how to prioritize their life responsibilities with their education.

The person who should attend this school is you. If you are interested in a school that provides courses specific to a certain degree, then this is the school for you. Grand Canyon University offers both traditional and online courses. The online degree courses are particularly useful for the professional seeking to further their education but cannot commit to a traditional school program. The online courses are great for the preson who possesses knowledge of computer programs such as MS Word and PowerPoint, is comfortable working in an online environment, and can learn new concepts quickly.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone that loves the community atmosphere. Grand Canyon is a smaller campus which is increasing with every semester. If someone is to become a GCU Lope, they should like to be involved with the school and like participating in activities around the school. The students are welcoming and the school offers chapel. The student that comes here does not have to be religious, however they must keep in mind that this is a relious-based school and there are some restrictions. Overall, they should be prepared for a fantastic time.

The type of person that should attend Grand Canyon University is a student who loves to hear the word of God. For example, the campus offers chapel and gathering weekly. Basically, chapel and gathering allows students to come together to worship. Ultimately, when students focus on God and his ways, they are able to have better focus on their goals that truly matter instead of being distracted by negative influences. Those who wish to attend GCU are the types who are focused on their academics, athletics, and jobs. They believe that God has a plan and they trust in him.

I believe a mature, dedicated person should become a student at Grand Canyon University. This University is a Christian college, thus, one should have a faith-based strength to endure their college career. If one should chose to take on the endeavor of the online program, they must be very disciplined and dedicated to their studies. The faculty is wonderful in ways, such as, supportive, helpful, and directive if one finds themselves in need of guidance. There are many supportive venues within the University including prayer groups, on campus and online.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who is open for change, ready for growth, and wants an adventure. If you want a personal relationship with Professors who really care, and be surrounded by people who are there to help you whenever you need it, then this is the place for you. Grand Canyon University is very diverse and does not discriminate, everyone is welcome here. If you are ready to develop your mind, be prepared, because Grand Canyon University will make you into the strong man or woman you desire to be.

The kind of student that wants small class rooms, comfortable campus and really nice, outgoing people of different ages and backgrounds. This school is is nice because you can have a two or three classes with the same person. You get to know people and not get lost in the crowd like some big colleges. I like the positive and uplifting quality of the school. Most professors are their for you when you have questions. The study groups that they have are great. They have great activties to get involved with the community and the people.

I believe that there is no specific type of person that should attend Grand Canyon University because it is a campus of great diversity. With one quick glance at the campus makes it very apparent how ethnically beautiful our campus truly is. When people come to visit our school they instantly notice how genuinely nice every student is and how harmonious our campus is with all its different types of people. I strongly feel that everyone who attempts to fit in at Grand Canyon University will be accepted with open arms.

People who are very christian and feel very strongly with their own believes but are not very judgmental about those who aren't. GCU's main focusses is christianity but there are also a lot of poeple here that arent and I find that judgemental christians often feel uncofortable and get into arguments with those who are not as "dedicated" to their beliefs, and those who are not christian often feel uncomfortable and judged when they express this opinion around campus.

In my opinion every kind of person should attend Grand Canyon University, this school is such a diverse melting pot and has an extremely accepting enviroment. There are people of every kind attending this school and everyone fits in in there own way. Grand Canyon is a very loving, accepting, and friendly place to be and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a college especially one where they can find out who they are as a person at.