Grand Canyon University

« See more reviews of Grand Canyon University

The fact that the sinks are in the bedroom instead of the bathroom. It is disgusting to have to leave the bathroom just to go wash your hands in the bedroom. Another thing is that any guy has to be out of the room by 10 during the week.

The most frustrating thing about the school, and I would think most schools included, since I'm a transfer student from a junior college from where I live is being able to pay for the education, and the cost of supplies.

The changing of the class requirements for my major after I have already taken them, now they are not needed. That the science courses are only eight weeks long. It is alot of information for such a short time.

Financial assistant is a worry for me at Grand Canyon University, because it is a private institute and costs a bit more than other universities such as Arizona StateUniversity.

That it has such great roots and intentions but it seems like the staff (other than teachers) are unorganized. The trachers are great but they don't seem to be paid enough

The fact that I'm doing online classes right now makes it hard to get help from the instructors, as well as making it hard to connect with other people and students.

The price is a little hard to cope with, but other than that Grand Canyon is a wonderful academic school and you really do get a great experience there.

Probably the fact that there is not enough parking in close enough vacinity to the buildings. but they are fixing that problem in the next couple years.

For me, it's the cost. Going back to school is quite expensive and takes up some time, not that I mind, I am happy to do so to get my Masters Degree.

The only thing that I find frustrating is the fact that I am an online student so I don't get as much interaction as I would in a regular class room.