Grand Canyon University

« See more reviews of Grand Canyon University

The best thing about my school are the professors desire to encourage students to do their best. They are always willing to help students to promote the best education possible. In addition your classmates make the semester go by fast because of their loving spirirt to help one another. Grand Canyon University is an excellent school. I couldn't have picked a better school.

I consider the feeling of acceptance is the best thing about Grand Canyon University. The moment I walked onto the campus I felt accepted, no matter what skin color or walk of life you came from. Once you were on campus you were one of their own. It was an amazing feeling that can't be traded for anything else in the world. It is truly a one of a kind campus and faculty.

I consider the best thing about the school is the environment. The school is on a lake and is exclusive to the college of nursing at the Boswell Campus. It is a great place to be and one can be inspired by just walking the halls. The environment includes the instructors. They are all willing to help us succeed and talk to us any time we request help.

The best part of Grand Canyon is the small class sizes and the very personable faculty. I left ASU because of the large class sizes and the impersonable class structure and teachers. My classes typically had a faculty to student ratio was 1:20. The faculty was always available when I needed extra help and are very kind.

The best thing about Grand Canyon is probably the enviroment when you are at the library. As soon as you set foot inside everyone knows that you are there for a reason. Everybody is proffesional and is respectful when it comes to being quiet. I really like the vibe that everyone is in and makes you feel wanted.

That I am able to attend online classes and live in another state. Even though I am nowhere remotely close to the campus I believe I am getting a good education and making great friendships pn;ine. The professors are also very helpful when it comes to any matters concerning the class.

The best thing about my school is that I am able to finish my Bachelor's degree completely online and it is a Christian-based college. It allows me to still work and prepare for our first child coming in September because I am able to do the school work at my own convenience.

The fact that my school has the best science program in the state is what I consider best. This is the reason I came to this school, but the reason I stayed is because the people are so welcoming and I plan to join track to become even more involved.

What I consider the best thing about my school is the freedom it provides me. I love my experience at college so far because it has given me the opportunity to become more independent and take on more responsibility for myself and my studies.

The online structure fits into my work and home schedules. I am able to log in anytime of the day to complete my assignments. I also enjoy that group assignments are worked into the course but do not make up the entire class.