Grand Canyon University

« See more reviews of Grand Canyon University

I think going to Christian University you really get to go in depth with your faith and see how a university can incorporate that into it's teaching stuyles and campus life.

I go to school online. I love this opportunity and learn more this way. I love attending classes online and I can attend whenever I have the time and am able to.

Instructors. The instructors at my school are professional, yet care about their students successes and transforming their failures into successes.

I start January 4th, but as of now, the enrollment counselor has been very professional and excellent at following through with promises.

The best quaility was the friendliness upon registering for classes. They were very helpful and gave extra attention when needed.

I love Grand canyon they have great classes and helpful employees. It is convient and has great oncampus and online programs.

It is ranked number 7 in the nation for online schools. I want to get my degree online without my diploma saying "Online".

The online schooling option is awesome. I am a working mother so I can choose when I do my school work, and from home too!!!

The fact that it is so diverse. One of my teachers lives in Germany and the other across town from me.

This school has a very flexible on-line program that allows me to work at my own pace.