Grand Canyon University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Grand Canyon University

Terry

Great school with s Christian atmosphere. Academically sound. Great help with finding employment after graduating, and resources as well after graduation. Professors are readily available. Small class sizes and vast student resources and educational help including technical support until the wee hours of the morning

Candelaria

The experience will be a new one. My previous academic career have been in public institutions. Thus far the staff has been positive and determined to aid in my success. Due to its Christian affiliation I hope to find what has been missing for me in achieving my goals.

Terri

Amazing administration and they are always available and are great at being understanding. I have been taking classes there for one year now and have no complaints at at all. They are amazing even thr classmates I have had are great as well. I would recommend this school 100%

The student service advisors are wonderful, and are available. The professors are, for the most part (you know, there are always one or two that are sticks in the mud) are interactive and willing and able to help their students. At least in the PhD programs (online) there could be more financial aid, but the professors and chairs are amazing people, who truly care about their students, and the world they live in.

elizabeth

Grand Canyon Is a great school. My freshman year was great. I met lost of new people the campus life Is great. You always find something to do when living on campus.

Kailey

Grand Canyon University has a really great atmosphere and and overall really great vibe. The teachers are very nice and knowledgable and know how to teach.

Moesha

Grand Canyon University has so much to offer it is a Christian school that doesn’t condone in partying on campus we have curfews at 11:00 the class sizes are really small so that the professors can have easy access to each and everyone of their students. On campus activities are something that GCU does not lack we have a bowling alley and different sports games to watch also the campus food is made for all the different types of people.

Aliyshah

I've only been at GCU for a couple of moths. It's a really cool environment. You meet different types of people who see views of life differently. The atmosphere at this school is positive and very connected as a community. Everyone is nice, the professors I have met so far aren't bad at all. It is a new experience and I can not complain.

Nathaniel

Grand Canyon University is overall is a good school. While it may be difficult for a commuter like me to be motivated to participate, there is plenty of career and club opportunities to get involved in on campus. The facilities are constantly getting remodeled to better accommodate student and faculty needs so the campus is beautiful and not too large so you will never get lost.

Joseph

RyAnn

I love Grand Canyon University because of the atmosphere. At GCU there is always something going on or people doing something. I love that GCU offers to further our Christian faith with chapel and worship. GCU's campus is fairly new compared to other colleges in the valley and is absolutely beautiful. The dorms are especially amazing. Lastly the small class sizes are very nice and not something every college can have.

Robin

Good school.

Marija

Grand Canyon University is a beautiful and ever growing campus. The campus life is full of spirit and there always something to be involved in. Furthermore, the teachers are wonderful and always strive to help the students reach their full potential. I received a very solid foundation in my education and had a great time overall.

Austin

I love the faculty and the environment that they set up for us to learn. There hasn't been a professor who hasn't been willing to put in the extra effort to help me out. Their advising department has always been there to help whenever it is needed.

Annaleise

I think it is a good scholarship with a great faculty team that has been easy to work with. From my first on campus visit and getting to stay in the dorms and go to a basketball gam e(the biggest sport for this school) to my entire freshmen year. I was able to always talk with someone when I needed help and pass all my classes with flying colors.

Alexis

Grand Canyon is a bright school with a lot of wonderful people. The professors so far have all been very sweet and have regular office hours. Life on campus is so vibrant and it's so amazing to see everyone's face lit up. I live off-campus and the school really tries to keep our commuters connected to the Lopes Life and that's such an amazing thing. They have events all the time from karaoke nights, waffle bars, games, shows, and so many more. It honestly is such an amazing school.

Crystal

This has been a great experience. The classes are great and the teachers are always wiling to help. The classes I have taken have been beneficial and apply to my degree. I have greatly enjoyed my time so far with GCU. I recommend the school to anyone looking to start their college path.

Kyara

I love Grand Canyon University. The community is very welcoming and there is always something to do. One thing I love the most is the food. Theres so many options on what to eat. Another great thing about Grand Canyon University is the environment. I always feel safe because it is a closed campus and there are always campus security walking around ensuring everyones safety.

DestaNace

I feel that Grand Canyon University is an amazing school and one of the best. It is an amzing place to truly get your future started and to make it out in the world. They offer plenty of help to students if they needed they have countless of extra help to help the student suceeded in the future. Recommened this school for somebody looking for a college experience but wants a small leaning enviroment.

Justin

I am a transfer student at Grand Canyon University and I have really enjoyed my experience at GCu. However, the school is not as "Christian" as they claim it to be. I love the education system at the school and they really want the students to succeed. The teachers are willing to help you succeed and really care to see you do well in their class. Help is never too far away if you look for it.

Marie

I am a new online student. Classes begin in 3 weeks. I know a few people who have attended GCU, both on campus and online, and their experiences form my opinion, and I rated only what I could speak to personally. Additionally, the Christian values for which GCU stands and upholds, make it a winner for me.

Rosa

I really like this college. Each person is helpful and encouraging on your journey to completing your degree. They have been really helpful and exhibit true professionalism. Really would refer them to anyone I know considering an online degree. I have refereed this college to my family and strangers that I speak to.

Maria

It is an amazing school, with a wonderful campus. As a hispanic/black female, I felt extremely safe and welcome about the campus. The dorms and classrooms are wonderful, small sized classes and beautiful dorms. The student life was amazing, community is a big thing and it was amazing to be part of a community during my college visit. They offer great programs and opportunity's for community in and outside of school. The food options were great, many new and fun choices. The walk between buildings was short and everything was accessible. The school was a wonderful place and is great if you want an affordable school, where it isn't overwhelming and feels like home.