Grand Rapids Community College

« See more reviews of Grand Rapids Community College

Grand Rapids Community College is a very good school. It prepares you to work hard and be determined to be successful. You sacrifice alot of time and effort to learn and to achieve success at GRCC. It was a wonderful experience for me where I learned alot. I am grateful for the opportunity to attend schoolat GRCC. it has prepared me for the next steps in my life.

Caring is the word because they really care about their students they really want you to succeed in life and they want you to be successful so I am really thankful to be apart of such a great school. I wasn't sure how I felt about the school but the people who work there are so nice and helpful and I hope that doesnt change at all.

I attend Kendal College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids Mi. It wasnt listed on your list. GRCC is very close to Kendall. I love my school, the environment is wonderful. The professors are amazing and so layed back. Ive learned so much more than i ever imaged to in only 1 year. I love Kendall and recommend it for any art student.

GRCC has a lot to offer, valuable professors and equipment, but the work ethic of a lot of the student body is lacking, and so there is a divided air about the place.

My current school is a very good place to start the higher level education journey. So far it has done well in preparing me to transfer to a university.

My school is constantly changing, it is a great educational environment with friendly people, and some outstanding professors.

My school is unique and you get so much more knowledge for your buck than you think you will when you first apply.

A really inexpensive route to attain a Assoicates Degree and prepare youself for a four year university.