Grand Rapids Community College Top Questions

Selina

Many keep to themselves, but most of the time friendly if you speak to them.

katelin

My classmates were very diverse in their ethnicity and cultures.

Emilee

Most of them simply want to do the miminal amount of work possible to pass the class and are not particularly interested in learning.

Katie

Very creative and outgoing friendly individuals.

Steanna

Nice individuals that come from differents parts of life.

Grand Rapids Community College is a great transition into the real world. The smaller class sizes make for a much better learning experience than a big university. It has all the best aspects of the big city, with the heart of Grand Rapids only a short walk away. With the caring attitudes of the students as well as the faculty, it makes the transition from high school to the college setting easy and unstressful. The experience of going to a community college is something I'm so thankful to have recieved.

Joshua

The class mates I attended school with were people who shared the same ambition I did while attending school. My class mates were encouraging and competitive academically. My class mates pushed me to become a better student but also challenged me to become more involved in classroom discussions. Many of my classmates thought outside the box which helped push me to be more open minded to other ideas.

Charmica

Helpful understanding kind concerned & patience

Nanette

Having widely varying backgrounds we experience a unique sameness; striving for success in our education.

Leslie

My classmates are a very diverse group of people. I thought upon first returning to college that I would be an "outsider" as I am near 40years old. But that is just not the case. There are many people of all ages, of all ethnicities, and all pursuing an education that will help them to have a better life, just like what I am doing. I do not stand out in the crowd, and actually I fit right in and have come to have many friends (of younger and older ages ) that I will have the rest of my life.

Joshua

My fellow classmates here at Grand Rapids Community College are nice and considerate, they help you if you missed something in a lecture or if you need someone to study with for the upcoming test.

Rebeka

My classmates are all differnt, coming from differnt backgrouds and all have their own opinions, but we all help each other out and learn from each other, not just acedemiclly but we learn how to respect differnt points of views and what our job will be like if we have somebody that is like our class mate.

Heather

I don't really know them yet; like I said I'm new; but I think they would be good poeple to get to know.

Sandy

My classmates are very nice.