Grand Rapids Community College

« See more reviews of Grand Rapids Community College

kendall college of art and design offers many degrees in the arts including funiture design, digital media, and many other great programs. The teachers are dedicated to work with you and make you successful and prepare you for the work force. One way that they do that is every semester have previous students come in the college and present there work. They even give advice on how we can make out portfolios better and give us a better standing of the work force.

GRCC is actually merged with a university called Ferris State University, making it cheaper and more affordable for students to achieve a degree from a university. GRCC is also a completely tobacco free college, so they are not only helping the environment but they are helping the students as well. Overall, it is a fairly nice school especially for the affordable cost of attending their!

What is unique about my school compared to others is that there are many choices in classes, degrees, and fields of study. My school also stands apart because they offer help to those who need it achedemically as well as offer many opportunities for work and entertainment. You can never be bored there. One last advantage for me is that it is right in the center of down town.

My school is unique because they are a community college, but they offer a huge amount of classes. It is also right downtown in Grand Rapids, which is a very nice city to spend time in. I love being downtown for school.

I think that even though it's a community college it has alot of good programs and transfer plans.

It Is all located within 2 buildings that are right next to each other