Grand Rapids Community College

« See more reviews of Grand Rapids Community College

The advice I'd give myself is, Don't worry about the small stuff. Keep your head up. Its only hard if you make it hard. There are things you can control and things you can't. Take it day by day, and keep a positive additude no matter what.

Do the very best you can in class. Go and get the advance placement classes. Work hard, Study harder. Take you ACT, and SAT, and get the highest you can. Make the right friends, and do your best to not get into any trouble.

I would tell myself to always go above and beyond.I would also say take your SAT and ACT over again and stay focused.Independence is key because you and only you are responsible for grades,life, and money in college.

Be patient, stay focused and continue to rmeber your goals. This is your life. You live with the knowledge of knowing what you put in to your education is what you will get out. I want success more than anythin. I

Start saving money now! Get serious and your social life should not come before homework.

To put my ALL into my education, and to take school seriously. Knowledge is King.

stay focused and stick to it, finish your degree the first time and have fun

Practice more with adobe suite for illustrating.