Grand Valley State University Top Questions

Describe a typical weekend.

Kennedy

A typical weekend for me at Grand Valley is studying for exams or doing homework for classes. I usually wake up around 9am-10am and make some breakfast (whatever I have in the kitchen) and some coffee. Then I usually sit around and watch tv or Netflix until I start on my homework. After I finish, I usually hang out with my friends in their apartments or I'll go take a nap. As you can see, my weekend is pretty boring but I'm used to it because it's the same thing I do at home back in Detroit, MI over the summer since I don't work on weekends.

Kennedy

Sara

There isn't much to do on weekends, at least for me. Usually I do homework, and then end up hanging out with friends or going downtown.

Featured Scholarship

Don't miss out on this easy scholarship! Enter the $1,000 Relief Fund giveaway from Scholly.

Last day to enter is January 31st!

All eligible high school students, college students, student parents, and others should apply

X