Concord, NH
Granite State College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Granite State College

Christine

Granite State College is an amazing school. The flexibility that is offered is extremely helpful. The teachers and academic advisors are always readily available for questions and answers. Even though the school is spread out across the state, there is a personal feeling between all members that is hard to beat.

Kelsey

Granite State College (GSC) is an outstanding, and highly accredited online school of education. Thanks to GSC, I have been able to work full-time as a nurse, in order to pay for my living expenses, and make monthly payments towards my tuition, all while being a full-time student. Let's face it; life is tough today without a great education. GSC provides individuals the chance to succeed at their own pace, in an affordable, and stress-free way. Their professors and academic advisers are always there to provide guidance and support. My overall goal is to become a Memory Care Director, so that I can enhance the quality of life and care for those with Alzheimer's and dementia. The requirements are that you are a practical nurse, with a bachelor's degree in a related field (what better than psychology). After I took the first step in becoming a practical nurse, I never thought I would have what it takes to get my bachelor's degree, due to time and finances. However, GSC made this possible for me. Thanks to GSC for believing in me, I now have a 4.0 GPA, and intend to graduate in Summer of 2018. Once graduated, I will have no doubt that my chances of becoming a Memory Care Director will be easily in reach. Granite State College will forever have changed my life for the better.

Eleny

Never stop, just because times are going to get tough and you feel like you cannot do school and work fulltime you can. You can support yourself and do what you need todo and more. Don't give up I promise you will regreat it all.

I wish that I knew how easy it was to apply and how helpful the professors and students are, because I think I would have gone back to school much earlier.

The worst thing about my school that, well honestly I cannot think of one thing. I have enjoyed everything about this school.

Julie

Mostly adult learners with full-time jobs and families, who are also committed to their education.

If I could go back and talk to my high school senior self, I'd tell her to enroll in a college, even if it were part-time, even if it wasn't a glamorous college, and to start totting up those credits for the future. I'd tell her that one day she would want to be a children's librarian, and the sooner she got started, the sooner she would be able to achieve her dream. I'd tell her to keep to her chosen path, and not to allow herself to be side-tracked by the desires of others in order to please them. I'd tell her that her dreams are important too; that she's cleverer than she thinks she is, and that she is just as capable of earning a degree as anyone else. I'd tell her not to let the knocks and bumps of life ruin her confidence. I'd take her by the shoulders and look into her eyes and tell her to never, never, never give up. Once earned, your education is the one thing that can never be taken away from you; it is yours and only yours forever.

Granite State is an excellent college for adult learners who work part or full-time, and want to further their education. Degrees can be earned entirely online, and so classes can be fitted into busy lives, making a college degree, which might have otherwise been out of reach, a real possibility.

Thomas

I have gotten a thirst for knowledge out of my college experience. I will continue to be a lifelong learner. The courses and instructors I had were knowledgable and prepared me for my career as I apply what I learned to the day-to-day requirements of my current position.