Lenexa, KS
Grantham University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Grantham University

Sarita

Great experience

Great experience

Cathy

I love Grantham , I will miss it a lot once I have graduated in May 2020.

I love Grantham , I will miss it a lot once I have graduated in May 2020.

Kalista

Its not easy or friendly learning. they do care sometimes probably more than others but everyone is only human. The faculty seems to be having some popularity contest on social media ignoring some students who ask for help if it doesnt benefit them as well.

ceferinne

Grantham university is very military friendly. and has an online accredited engineering program1

Isaac

They help you through everything to make you are comfortable and ready to be successful. Student advisors communicate frequently with the students to ensure they are prepared for the courses. The instructors are also helping answering any questions we may have

Brandon

Grantham University is an online school, so it was a little hard to answer these questions. I think Grantham is great, since I started my advisors have been really encouraging and keeping steady contact with me and helping me when starting the next class. Overall I'd say they are a really great school for anyone that is unable to go to Traditional School due to work or other obligations.

Jannell

Some of these questions were difficult to answer been as this is and all online school. However all information about horses in the school are easily accessible. The professors are always available and there’s 24/7 tutoring, a learning center, and the library available.

Talejia

I am an online student but from what I have been hearing about the on-campus experience, it is a pretty good school. I was encouraged to come to the school for based off the academics part and I can say it is better than any other school I have been in.

SANTANA

My overall opinion is that this has been the best school I have been enrolled to. The resource made available weekly for assignment are outstanding. The data bases that are apart of the Grantham home page such as the Career Services icon which leads to Grantham pathway are remarkable features to offer students. Within my first week I have had my resume reviewed and revised, as well as had mock interviews to prepare me for after graduating.

Kalista

Well so far as an online student I like it. But often my advisor or financial advisor is never available and I have to wait two or three days to hear anything usually in an email. I have had unavoidable hardships and needed some assistance as far as time to turn in my work and I was not granted the time so I failed.

Grantham University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.