Aberdeen, WA
Grays Harbor College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Grays Harbor College

sasha

Grays Harbor College is a great place to go to school. the teachers and staff are very friendly. the food is extremely good and the service is both prompt and friendly. the students there are also very nice and they are always willing to help out other students who need help. i am very proud to call myself a grays harbor college choker.

Lillian

Great opportunity within the last four years for Aberdeen, WA to offer a BA program that will allow us the chance at better career options. The organizational management program is meant to satisfy a projected growth need for human resource management.

Amelia

I really like the environment. The city GHC is in is small, so naturally the school is small. The class sizes are on average about 30 kids, so if you need help, you always get it. The campus is small and easy to navigate, and for the most part the professors are always open to meeting with you and helping. I am glad I started out at Grays Harbor College than somewhere else.

JoAnna

I think that the people there are super nice and great people to be around. The staff at the college are willing to help you in person and over the phone, in which they are super flexible. They are willing to work around your schedule and help you in any way that is best for you.

Hanna

When you arrive at Grays Harbor, you are always blown away by the beauty of the campus. The building, facilities and the surroundings are so peaceful and pretty. In the 4000 science building, the lab rooms have huge windows that let in all the natural light and look over all of Aberdeen. On top of the campus being wonderful, all my classes have been 20-30 people and all my professors got to know me on a personal level; which really helped my grades and my experience here. I know its a community college and I am only here for 2 years, but it has been nothing but good here and I wouldn't want to attend any other college.

Tanner

It's an amazing place to go to school I love it here, the professers and faculty are great. The class sizes, and classmates are good, the professors are available, they are fully invested into the students. They want to see you do well, the sports are evolving at Grays Harbor, they are creating a new and more supportive environment.

Corrine

There is a lot of time for interaction with the instructors at this school. If you have a question there is usaually someone who can answer it. I really didn't consider any other schools to get as far as my associate's degrees since this one is close to where I live. It is possible to get a good education in Gray's Harbor if you are a committed student.

I would tell myself not to be so shy and afraid. I had to wait many years to go back to school because I was too hesitant about where I should go next. I would have needed a lot of very specific information about what to expect and how to get financing in order to have the courage to go to college. Back then, we didn't have computers to use for research, and I didn't know who to ask to get the information I needed. I would probably have been too shy to ask them anyway. I would have had a different life if I had gone to college years ago but now I may be more able to handle the stresses of college. It's not easy, but it can be done and there really are people out there that will help you if you ask!

Most people can't go to school full time and work full time as well. It will usually turn out better if you can do one or the other or do both part time. If you don't have the patience and commitment to really stick to and work at your education don't attend school.

DeForest

My college is small, but has excellent and knowledgeable instructors.

My college is small, but has excellent and knowledgeable instructors.

My classmates are down to earth and eager to learn.

The day you set foot on a college campus will be the first day of the rest of your life. I know that sounds cliched, but before you roll your eyes, hear me out. Right now, as we speak, you've probably already applied or will soon be applying to colleges. You've done so not because you want to spend your weekends cramming for finals, nor because you want to accumulate piles of debt, but because you have some dream that you're pursuing. Your dream might be becoming a doctor or a lawyer or you may just want a career that pays well,

Well the first and probably most obvious advice I would give myself is to not be such a procrastinator with everything. I would have also worried more about scholarships and how i was going to pay for college. Most importantly I would have warned myself not to be so careless with my money and to save it for things that I would need in the future.

There are a lot of things that I like about my school, but i would have to say that the best thing is either the super nice people that work and attend Grays Harbor College or the layout of the campus. The people make it a place that I want to go to everyday and I do not mind that i will also have to do school work when I get here. The campus makes it really easy to get to my classes, where it is pretty much impossible to be late.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the distance it is from where i live. I takes me about an hour and half everyday just to get to school because i have to take the bus. Although the bus fair is free, it would still be nice if it did not take as long.

I would go back and tell myself not to worry about petty high school drama and to focus on my school work more than anything. I would tell myself that while I won't see many of my friends again, I should enjoy the time I still have with them and enjoy life in general instead of worrying about the coming change in my life.

The worst thins about GHC is lack of funding. Being a small school with a high drop out rate, and situated in a very impovrished area, the school often does not receive the funding it badly needs.

Someone shouldn't attend Grays Harbor College if they want a big college adventure. GHC is a small, quiet college, where most of the students graduated from the same small towns and have grown up together. Don't be fooled, though! GHC is still a fablous campus with many exciting options to offer.

Grays Harbor College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.