Denison, TX
Grayson College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Grayson College

Alison

If I were able to go back in time and give myself advice I would say that all the things that we think in high school, such as homecoming queen and being class favorite is not going to matter in the future. All of those achievements are great while they last, but your education and career is going to be more important. I would also say that focusing on learning how to be a better student and studying are going to be huge factors in college and its important to always put forth your best effort.

A person that likes larger classes or many different types of extra activities should not attend Grayson County College.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it is, in my opinion, just like high school. Attending a small community college close to my hometown does not have as many andantages as a larger university would offer.

Mallory

If I could go back to high school, I would have told myself to start getting ready for college then. I would have started taking college classes my senior year. I also would have started saving for the cost of tuition and books. I would have studied harder, so that when I got to college I would have excellent study skills. That would have improved my college experience greatly.

I wish that i had known the best way to schedule my classes. The first semester I scheduled classes Monday through Friday. It would have been more beneficial to just go to class two or three days a week. Also it would have been helpful to know about the cost of books.

Someone who wants to advance their education but doesn't have the money for a university would be a great candidate for Grayson. Also it has an excellent nursing program for people wanting to pursue a career in nursing.

Melody

The classmates awt the school ar very helpful, polite, and want to help others.

The classmates awt the school ar very helpful, polite, and want to help others.

Providing great student services to help the student fell they are really wanted at the school.

Goto College and fulfill your dreams now, it is much harder after having a family and going back later.

Grayson College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.