Great Falls, MT
Great Falls College Montana State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Great Falls College Montana State University

It is a great, inexpensive college. They accepted transfer credits from my AP scores, the teachers and staff have been very helpful, and I am enjoying earning my degree conveniently online. The college only offers associates degrees and certifications, but it is a wonderful alternative to complete my core curriculum and AA.

Bailey

Great college for starting my career in welding and fabrication. They took me as a highschool senior and currently still in highschool and in college as a freshman. Campus is a great place to get homework done and lots of great resources to attend to.

Justine

Great Falls College Montana State University is a great college for a variety of students. It's a great way to get an education without breaking the bank. Class sizes are small. Professors are available and often have plenty of time to help students.

Sherri

My school is full of the most generous, friendly, and knowledgeable people I have ever dealt with.

I would tell myself to invest as much time as humanly possible into studying and doing well in school. I would also tell myself to apply for every scholarship I possibly could. It is much easier to do well in school when you don't have to worry about working to pay for school. I would advise myself to take advantage of every opportunity that would assist me in doing well academically. I would suggest doing more volunteer work. It feels really good to accomplish your goals, but feels even better to know that you have done something to help someone else.

I enjoy telling people about how friendly and helpful everyone is at my institution. No matter what my question is or how difficult my situation, the staff always finds a way to help me satisfy my needs.

Great Falls College Montana State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.