Great Falls College Montana State University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Great Falls College Montana State University

Nolin

It is a decent school. I wish there were more vocational technical degrees. They are adding more for the Dental program but I wish they offered X-Ray technology, phlebotomy. They used to but the courses went into moratorium. I feel a little pushed into traditional class work since they don’t offer that much and the student enrollment is low.

Justine

Great Falls College Montana State University is a great college for a variety of students. It's a great way to get an education without breaking the bank. Class sizes are small. Professors are available and often have plenty of time to help students.

Bailey

Great college for starting my career in welding and fabrication. They took me as a highschool senior and currently still in highschool and in college as a freshman. Campus is a great place to get homework done and lots of great resources to attend to.

It is a great, inexpensive college. They accepted transfer credits from my AP scores, the teachers and staff have been very helpful, and I am enjoying earning my degree conveniently online. The college only offers associates degrees and certifications, but it is a wonderful alternative to complete my core curriculum and AA.