Great Lakes Christian College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Great Lakes Christian College

Maria

Great Lakes Christian College has become my second home. I love it here! The faculty are always happy to see you, they are really supportive and really want to help you. I have met so many amazing people and have had such a great time! Academically, I have done extremely well. That is all thanks to the great professors and staff at GLCC! I don't see myself at any other college and I'm going to do all I can to stay!

Phil

Great Lakes has always been a small comfortable college with a big community feel. Professors are personable and ready to help. Students find great direction for their lives as they learn and as they connect with students and faculty. Great place to be!

Frank

GLCC helped set the course of my life in a positive direction. I learned to learn there. The grading scale was challenging and remains so. If you're looking for community college simplicity you won't find it there. But you will find small classes with professors who know your name and are accessible outside the classroom. When I went to graduate school I was fully prepared to think through complex theological issues and felt right at home in classrooms with students from larger, "more prestigious" institutions. GLCC is small, so at times it feels a little like you haven't left high school. But if you mind your business, focus on your books, and really engage with the professors, you will learn. There are a small segment of students, however, who attend small colleges like GLCC because they're bodies are at college but their heads are still in high school. I avoided them, stayed focused, and benefitted from doing so. As an alumnus, I am always on the lookout for the best and brightest students. My organization has hired several GLCC alumni and are always on the lookout for sharp intern candidates from GLCC. My wife and I are financial supporters because we believe in GLCC. I continue to have great affection for my time at GLCC and a love for the people who shared that part of my life.