Green River College Top Questions

Destinie

The fact that it is hard to schedual classes for a quarter, Green River has small to medium class sizes and this makes it difficult to get your first choice classes sometimes.

Payton

The most frustrating thing about my school is the fact that it is only a 2-year college. I am attending this school through a Running Start program to obtain a degree as well as a high school diploma when I graduate. It being a 2 year college, I feel that it lacks a variety and somewhat of an academic rigor that it could have as an accredited 4-year college. Since I am graduating after this quarter, I feel satisfied with the classes I was able to take, but I wish there would have been more of a variety.

The most frustrating thing about Green River Community College in Auburn right now is the amount of construction that is going on. It is difficult to get around campus because they are constantly rerouting the roads to make room for more construction. All of the buildings are being completely torn down and remodeled so in a few years the school should look brand new. However, the construction team is doing a great job at preserving the natural beauty and replanting any trees that are moved.