Greensboro College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Greensboro College

So far, I like the campus. I am a freshman this year and I am grateful to be able to live on campus during the pandemic even though there are changes in place due to COVID. I have some classes that are in person and others that are virtual. I wish there were more things to do around campus but I know that the activities are reduced due to the pandemic. I hope that as things improve with the pandemic, there will be more things to do so I can meet more people.

Cynthia

Greensboro College is a warm enviornment all around. A great location for student life inside and out of the classrooms. Greensboro College being a small college students have stronger relationships with their teachers, counselors, and other students.

Petruce

I think that Greensboro College is a great school if you want a one on one chance with your professors and a small class room setting. Also it is close to the downtown area so there are many activities that can be planned. Overall it is a great college to start off with.

Ashton

I enjoy the smaller setting that Greensboro College has to offer. It allows for a more hands-on and intimate experience. The professors that I have known thus far have been understanding and caring individuals who think of you as more than just a number.

Jahleen

In my overall opinion I really love my college. I chose this college for a reason,I think the beauty with in my school is often looked past. It is a very small school like another version of high school, but I like that. It is a great size, I always feel safe, our teachers and classes offered are amazing, and the housing on campus is really nice. The staff here always tends to find a way to work whatever and wherever around each individual students schedule. It is a ncie feeling to know that at your home away form home you are very much cared for, we even have security escorts to bring us places when we don't feel safe. They truly go out of their way tp assure us. What is also nice is being so close to the downtown area. In down town you will find an array of restaurants ranging from hole in the wall type places to really nice steak houses. We are also close to summit Ave aka any college students favorite road with many fast food places, ATM's, and gas stations. There are also a ton of events going on around campus such as parades, food truck shows, baseball games, and movies showings in downtown parks. This campus is set on a very accessible location with much life around it, and you can get to class in less than 5 minutes. I don't see how with all the benefits my school has to offer why would any one not wan to attend here? Overall I would say that this school surpasses all of my individual needs, I can for sure see myself here for the next four years.

I believe that overall Greensboro College is a beautiful and ambitious school. For the $44k, I wish we had better housing and food but I believe the president is taking active steps to make the school better. The new open forums we have are giving students a voice and they are actively trying to implement what we have brought to their attention.

Imaya

Greensboro College is a school that I find nice to attend. The people here are very nice and talkative. The faculty is always available and easy to access. The Library is very nice and up to date with the newest technology. The students here are immersed in a bunch of different activities. We have a very large sports life. Everyone goes to the games and enjoys the atmosphere. The academics here have a large variety even though it is a very small campus. We have an unlimited amount of meals during the day here at this school. The food here is very nice. It caters to all diets. It could have better hours so that everyone could have a chance of eating during the day. The greek life on this campus is almost non-existent. There are only one sorority and one fraternity. The housing that they provide for the students here is very nice. The rooms are bigger than usual and can hold a very large amount of people. The laundry here is free so people get super excited over that. You are able to do your laundry at any time of the day and you do not have to break your bank. The activities that the school provides are fun and give students connections to their major. The surrounding places that are available to this school are very nice and close. Most of everything in walking distance and is fairly priced. I am most satisfied with my choice of this school because it exceeded my expectations.

cristina

It is a pretty chill environment overall. The professors are very nice and you really get to know everyone. The perk of it being such a small college is that you never really feel like a stranger, there is always a friendly face. GC feels like home once your acquainted with the place.

Jordan

I think Greensboro College is a great school. It is small and a liberal arts school. I am a Psychology major; therefore, this school fits me. Also it was best for me to go to a small college because big schools have more distractions. The school has some activities, but they are not always interesting. Nonetheless, I believe this is a great school.

Leondra

Location is great. It’s small rural community. Limited activities for students. Limited campus life. Small classes. Dorms are very small and not updated . Advisors are accessible. Financial aid department is great! Very helpful in getting information to students .

justin

I'm glad that I came here and will soon graduate from here. I love the people and the space and the classes are good too, there is also to do here at Greensboro College. This is definitely my home away from home, and I enjoy everyone that I encounter on the daily basis.

MaKayla

The school is a great school, of course, there is some things that is not what we all want. But, I love this school and the teachers. I've meet the most amazing people and the teachers are accountable and helpful. The things that need to be worked on is the dorm life and the food at the school.

Christopher

Greensboro college is an extremely special place where education comes first and the sports scene is huge, as the whelming majority of the student body is involved in 1 or more sports. I enjoy going to Greensboro college and hope that anyone who has the chance takes it and enjoys it as much as i am.