Greenville College Top Questions

Jake

Greenville College professes to be a school that encourages community and service. And they definitely deliver! Having spent the last semester on campus, I have found myself more involved in the lives of others and those in need than ever before. By providing accessible ways to reach out to the community and by fostering fellowship within the college, Greenville prepares students for their vocations in ways they themselves might never realize. Nevertheless, they will all greatly benefit from the college's vision.

Hilarie

They are best known for their music program the CCM-Contemporary Christian Music.

Greenville is most known for having Christian bands. Jars of Clay went here originally. It has a wonderful music program. It is also known for community. The teachers stress the fact that we live in a community. We are also known for being a Christian school.

Greenville College is best known for their Christian Contemporary Music Degree, as well as the heigh level of their Education Degree. The college is considered a Music school by those on campus, though there is also a successful Digital Media field.

Darci

Greenville College is best known for a religious liberal arts education. Everything we do centers around Christ and everything we do is in His name and for His glory. Rather than focusing on a few specific things, Greenville gives its students an education that touches on many different subjects that coincide with eachother, like philosophy, religion, psychology, english, history, and the list goes on. Greenville is a small college, so everyone knows everyone and the institution emphasizes community. The small classes enable professors to know students and help them on a personal level.

Niquita

Greenville College has a very reputidable education program for both undergraduate and graduate students. Students are placed in surrounding schools to gain field experience within the first year there. Many students interested in CCM and music business also attend Greenville. The equipment available to music majors is high quality for a school of Greenville's size. Greenville College is all about community and building relationships among students and faculty. GC is also well known for finding life-long partners and relationships.

Cassidy

My school is best known for our service and Christian worldview in today?s society. In every class I have taken so far all my professors teach us how to take what we have learned in that class and apply it to the outside world in a Christian way. The community really respects that and it is always incredible to see college students living a life to glorify Christ instead of themselves.

The music and teaching programs.

My school is best known for they're strong music scene.