Greenville College Top Questions

Alexz

Since it's a small school, the professors really get to know you, and really care about your success. Everyone knows what is expected of them (morally) because of the lifestyle statement. We are a christian school, but students do not have to be christian to attend; they just have to commit to a moral lifestyle. It is in a small town, so it's easy to get involved and be known by the community.

Matthew

I try not to brag about this school. Usually the opposite, to be quite honest.

John

My campus is friendly and everyone is nice. The biggest thing, though, is that I met my fiance here!

Darci

When I am bragging about my school to my friends, I brag about how several of my professors have invited their students into their homes to host class or simply to have dinner and get to know their students. All of my professors know me by name and I am always able to easily reach them when I have a question. All of my classes are taught my professors rather than a teacher's assistant, so my education has much more of a personal touch. Before many of my classes my professor prays for every student in their class.

Alyssa

Small class sizes, friendly students and professors.

Ben

The ability to go to a school that focuses on Christian community is invaluable. It relates to everything on campus, including activities, friendships, classroom settings, and relationships with Professors. Not having to worry about the drunk neighbors, dangerous walks across campus, and always having friends around to have fun with are all great benefits.

aaron

i dont

What a great college it is. I have been able to create great friendships with some wonderful people. I have also been able to take classes from well knowledged professors and have had a very positive experience in my acedemic journey. I feel like this college has better prepared me for my career when i leave after graduating. Also i like how through going here i have been able to grow in my relationship with Christ. Also the last thing is that i have created some wonderful memories that i wont ever forget.

Elisabeth

The classes are really small, that's nice.

Sean

Unfortunatly, I don't brag a whole lot about my school. I tend to be somewhat disappointed when it comes to the acadimics. This isn't to say that you don't learn in the classroom, but that it isn't a school that pushes you; you have to push yourself especially when looking for a job. However, when I do have the opportunity to brag about my school I talk about the atmosphere. It is a great atmosphere where you feel accepted by both peers and professors. In fact I have coffee with my professors.