El Cajon, CA

Grossmont College

« See more reviews of Grossmont College

People that should attend grossmont should first and foremost be open minded and willing to learn. They may have been down on their luck with family or personal issues but now have the time to be able to improve their well being to get a better education and be able to move up to a preferable career, or acquire skills they have always wanted to learn.

Grossmont College is a school for a purpose driven student. The environment is serene and highly academic which provides several opportunities for a student to succeed at this school. Because of the small class sizes, the course work caters to the student's individual progress.

The kind of person who should attend this school would be anyone who would like to further their education and get their general education done at a cheaper cost.

A person that wants to save money and get their associates first and then transfer to a four year because its much cheaper than a university.

Honestly, any kind of person should attend Grossmont College. There is something for everyone at this school, and the campus is very diverse! Because of the diversity, you get to meet so many different kinds of people and learn their story.