Grove City College

« See more reviews of Grove City College

It's worth the money to attend. It's a gorgeous campus, and I really enjoy it. The professors are amazingly helpful and I have learned a lot in my classes and from my friend.

Come to Grove City college :) It's an amazing school that prepares you for the rest of life. When you graduate from Grove City your set for life in almost all areas.

Do your research. Stay overnight at the college. Think about how your particular school will help you get to where you want to be in life.

I would tell myself to enjoy the easy life while it's still available. College isn't fun and games like everyone makes it out to be.

Take plenty of time to think about your decision. Choose a school that is especially strong in the subjects you may want to study.

Ask tons of questions from the administration, faculty, and students and in the end, pick a school that represents your values.

Visit the college and talk to the actual students. Don't believe pamplets, tour guides, or admissions counselors.

talk to other people that have went there. its the only way to really see the truth.

Go where you feel comfortable on the campus, not the name of the school.

Work hard, and have hope. Seriously.