Lawrenceville, GA
Gwinnett Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Gwinnett Technical College

Additional Loan Options

Devin

It's not a bad school at all but if you're looking for the full college life experience you won't find it here. This school is good for those are there strictly to learn and get back to their everyday lives after class. If you're a person that doesn't do the whole party and greek lifestyle thing and just want a place where you can get in and get out, then this place is a pretty good match. However do not waste your time or money trying to get decent food out of this place as there is none at all.

Leilani

It is a great and afordable school. The programs do a good job of teaching the proper skills and then teach the student how to make real world appliction. In fact their main goal is to get the student into the work force, without wasting anytime. If your looking to gain a satisfying education that will get you a job in what you love, then this is the place for you!

Syntyche

Great school!!!

Great school!!!

Jordan

I love Gwinnett Technical College. Personally, I love that the environment is so education-focused. There are always opportunities to learn outside of the classroom. There is no option for on-campus housing, which is why I rated the category one star.

My school does not have a cafeteria or anything similar, the school being a far away from my actual home makes it almost impossible to eat healthily. The school is surrounded by fast food restaurants and only sells junk food in the school store.

Noah

I think Gwinnett Technical College is a very good college to get started on one's path to a career, offering affordable tuition, good courses, and fast enrollment. Being a community college, it lacks in quality that of what a 4-year college would provide to its students. Instructors are always very helpful and never rude or look down on their students. In conclusion, Gwinnett Tech is one of the best colleges to go to when starting a degree or getting a certificate, diploma, or associate degree.

Joel
Not for me

Not for me

Its great for adults with busy lives trying to go back to school but its incredibly dull for students just out of high school. Not very much to do on campus other than classes.

Not really sure. This is my first year.

Not really sure. This is my first year.

I don't know much yet about the college life but I do know alot about what comes next. I can offer you sound advice on why you need to complete college at all costs. I come from a family that no one, so far, has graduated college. My parents did not stress the importance of an education or the impact that the lack of education would have on the rest of my life. No one ever encouraged me to go to college. No one had money to offer assisitance. College was intimidating! I viewed the lives of my family as “good enough” so I did not feel like it was necessary; an easy cop out. Now, I struggle on a regular basis with feelings of inadequacy because of not going to college. Obviously, my finances are a struggle as well. I am constantly reminded that skipping the college step in life was clearly the poorest decision I made socially and economically. When my peers reminisce on their college days, I have nothing to offer to the conversation. It makes me feel rather uncomfortable and again, inadequate. Don't make the same mistake!

I don't think there is a kind of person that shouldn't attend this school. I think any student at any time should attend any available school.

sandra

I am a single mother with two children, one being a newborn. Since the newborn arrived, I have been forced to take my classes online. I have big goals for me and my children; After I obtain my Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, I would like to have my own business. I know in order to make these goals a reality, it will take much studying in school so i can obtain my degree. I understand based on my circumstances, it will take a lot of sacrifices in order to reach my goals. I've been in college for a while now because my first language is Spanish. I've been working on making my English better so I can perform better in college. My parents went through school but they never received a degree. So for my children, I want to be an example to show them how important it is to get a good education, so they can have a successful life.

Randy

Strong java programming curriculum

Strong java programming curriculum

My college experience has taught me that simple participating is not enough. I must excel. I must learn to lead and help others along the way. It's been my experience that it seems like no one wants to step up to the plate. Many people are comfortable being led and lurking in the shadows of life. My attitude is to break out of that comfort zone. To lead the charge toward the goal of excellence and to seek out and encourage other to do the same. We are called for a purpose and that purpose does not include excuses or blaming others for our past struggles and experiences. Everyone makes mistakes but we are people of character and we must rise up from our downfalls, no longer carrying the burden of the past, to confidently and boldly move our lives forward and capture our destiny. We owe this effort to ourselves, our families and our Creator. We not only should accomplish this task before us , we have a responsibility to do so. The future of our country and our world is at stake.

Only those serious about their education.

jessica

Gwinnett Tech is a great school teacher really keep you on your toes.

Gwinnett Tech is a great school teacher really keep you on your toes.

I would tell myself to: ?work harder ?don?t settle for an B or C strive for an A always ?start searching and applying for scholarship ASAP ?engage yourself in activities that would look good on your college application oFor Example Sports Leadership programs AP classes Cheese Band Community Service always looks good ?Don?t focus on one school apply to more than one school ?Starting saving NOW as soon as your old enough to get a job ?Research the school that you?re interested in so you can be fully prepared with your academics ?Charm your teachers you?ll be needing a recommendation

the type of person who should attend this school should like the challenge

Gwinnett Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.