Lawrenceville, GA
Gwinnett Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Gwinnett Technical College

jennifer

If I was back into high school again and there was someone that was going to give me adivse about college I would want it to be someone that makes me want to go to school. I am not far from getting out of college i mean it has been almost 10 yrs but i can still rememeber how i just wanted to get out and go to college and be on my own. Life outside college is not fun. it is very hard and in todays society if you do not have a college education you better be prepared to either live with mom and da forever or living on the streets poor and no money. Life may seem like its a fun way to live and you have freedom but freedom comes with responsiablities and those are not handed out for free everyone has to be responsible. Making the choice to go to college is the smartest thing any one can make and make sure that you finish before deciding on any other plan in life. Take college all the way it will pay off in the end and life for you and the family will be easier.

the parking it is to far from the buildings to be able to get in side and also how the school does not respond to your phone calls or to the emails even though they want to get emails i have emailed many of times and have not yet got an answer i had to go to the school and the book store and how expensive there books are

how close the campus is to where i live and how it is very easy to apply for the classes that i need to finish school

Kendrick

My classmates are helpful and cheerful, and they are always ready to learn and work!

I would tell myself to volunteer. Spend time in your community so you can get a feel for what you want to do with your life. It may not be clear to you then, but i guarantee it will later. I would also tell myself to visit colleges and universities! You may think that you like a college, but when you get there it is way different than you assumed.

The one type of person that should not attend this school is someone that is lazy. You have to be self motivated to go to any school, especially this one. So make sure that you are on top of your school work and maintain a good attitude.

Gwinnett Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.