Gwinnett Technical College Top Questions

Jordan

My school does not have a cafeteria or anything similar, the school being a far away from my actual home makes it almost impossible to eat healthily. The school is surrounded by fast food restaurants and only sells junk food in the school store.

Jerrell

The worst thing about my college now is that we dont have any athletic teams due to us been been a two year technical college school, focusing more on your education.

Wendy

The thing I consider to be the worst thing about the college is the parking. However, I know that they have grown so fast they have not been able to keep up with the enrollment vs. the parking situation. But I do see the progress taking place to correct this problem.

darcy

parking- the paarking lot is not big enough for all the students

Justin

The worst thing about the school is the lack of parking spots.

jennifer

the parking it is to far from the buildings to be able to get in side and also how the school does not respond to your phone calls or to the emails even though they want to get emails i have emailed many of times and have not yet got an answer i had to go to the school and the book store and how expensive there books are