Gwynedd Valley, PA
Gwynedd Mercy University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Gwynedd Mercy University

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

Imani

Gwynedd is an Institution with a long-standing history in its community. It embodies the role if mercy and puts it at the forefront of its education, The Education we receive at Gwynedd is instrumental in the success of its graduates. The University's name is something to be proud of and is renowned on a Diploma.

Ashely

It's a great college and has many great majors, there is something for everyone!! There are a bunch of sports clubs and other extracurricular activities. The professors are great and very helpful, the campus is very clean and overall has a great vibe to it, I would definitely recommend

Victoria

Gwynedd Mercy is a great place to live and learn! The professors care a lot about the success of their students. The courses are rigorous, but I feel that they are preparing me for the real word. Campus life is good. While cafeteria food can always be improved, there are many choices, and a lot of places nearby off campus to purchase other options.

Alicia

Overall my opinion of Gwynedd Mercy is it a good school academically, but needs to include things to allow commuters to feel like they are apart of the community. The commuter population continues to grow each semester so they need to have a sense of belonging. I also feel that as a catholic/christian institution they shouldn't be so focused on being like every other college/university. I understand diversity and inclusion, I just feel that the school should definitely stand out more because of the values and principles it was founded on.

Mardochee

Gwynedd Mercy College is a quiet and people friendly environment where you can concentrate and have fun at the same time.

I should of believed my teachers when they said college is not cheap and not a place to start games. I've always been a good student, but its hard to pay for school. Freshman 15 is real and you will get it in the first 2 weeks of college.

Determined student that is ready to get their work done and enjoys school work. If you are looking for a good nursing program this school has agood nursing program that is pretty difficult through. You have to be driven in what you want to do with your life.

Luna

My classmates are very friendly and helpful to each other.

My classmates are very friendly and helpful to each other.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to pick a less expensive school. I would also tell myself to work more hours and save as money as possible.

The type of person that should attend this is school has to be someone who is serious aboout thier future.

Omar

My school is unique because classes are small and we get special attention compared to a large university where there is a lack of special attention. Our mascott happen to be a griffin which is suprisingly new for me as a first year student. GMC was founded and sponsored by the sisters of Mercy which is a priviledge for me and many others because of their strongly positive values. Another thing that is stunningly unique to my school is that the property of our campus was donated by the real James Bond.

I did not take high school serious until I was a junior and I was told that my gpa will never send me to a great college. That was when I made a desicion to change and work harder. However, if I had the opportunity to talk to myself I would speak to myself as a high school freshmen. My first two years was not great because my priorities was not set on doing great in school. I would of told myself to do every single homework my teacher handout to me and review/study for and hour every day. This act by itself would of made my grades skyrocket and this slight edge philosophy would have made me more discipline and mature for the college level. I would also tell myself to join the step team in my freshman year so that I would develop my leadership and communications skills earlier. Success in leadership and communication skills yeilds stong minded hero. Being apart of the step team at an earlier age would of taught me how to be comfortable with being uncomfortable alot ealier which sets me apart from the average.

I never took high school serious until my junior year, which was when i found out that my grades was not great and for college I will need a far greater gpa. If I had the opportunity of talking to myself being a high school freshman, I would tell myself to do every homework and review all my notes for atleast an hour a day. I would also tell myself to join the step team my freshman year. This slight edge guide would of made me more disciplined from the freshmen year and would of correlated to higher grades.

Alicia

I would tell myself not to give up on my dreams and not to listen to anybody that tells me i cant do it because there will be people who will try to bring you down, never to change myself for anybody. dont wait till the last minute things wont be handed to you even though college life is hard never give up if you dream it u can do it.

Carianne

Carianne, as a college student, I would take the opportunity of taking as many AP and concurrent enrollment classes as you can. Sitting around watching T.V. after school is relaxing but it's not going to help you acheive your future goals. Be involved and get to know as many people as you can. Be positive despite difficulties. Do things that make you feel happy. Get a job and save the money that you earn. Spend your money wisely. Eat healthy and be active. Enjoy the time you have now to learn, grow, and make mistakes. Appreciate the opportunities you have around you and take advantage of them. Most of all be true to yourself- what other people think and say about you doesn't define who you are.

Gwynedd Mercy University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.