Gwynedd Valley, PA
Gwynedd Mercy University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Gwynedd Mercy University

Monserrat

Great place for people who want a small college. The campus is beautiful. The dorms are pretty good. Professors seem nice. A great supportive community who looks out for one another. Really easy to make friends with people. Many things to do there.

savannah

My overall opinion of Gwynedd Mercy University is that it is a really great school. The teachers always help you when they can, they make sure you are never struggling, and they are very supportive. Also the campus is a really safe place. I feel really safe when I am there and I know other students do to.

Nicki

I think this is a great school academically and athletically. If you are looking for a party school Gwynedd is not it. We focus mainly on our academics and athletics and overall I feel like it is a pretty good institution. The only bad things I could say about the school is how bad the food is and how expensive it is.

Imani

Gwynedd is an Institution with a long-standing history in its community. It embodies the role if mercy and puts it at the forefront of its education, The Education we receive at Gwynedd is instrumental in the success of its graduates. The University's name is something to be proud of and is renowned on a Diploma.

Ashely

It's a great college and has many great majors, there is something for everyone!! There are a bunch of sports clubs and other extracurricular activities. The professors are great and very helpful, the campus is very clean and overall has a great vibe to it, I would definitely recommend

Victoria

Gwynedd Mercy is a great place to live and learn! The professors care a lot about the success of their students. The courses are rigorous, but I feel that they are preparing me for the real word. Campus life is good. While cafeteria food can always be improved, there are many choices, and a lot of places nearby off campus to purchase other options.

Alicia

Overall my opinion of Gwynedd Mercy is it a good school academically, but needs to include things to allow commuters to feel like they are apart of the community. The commuter population continues to grow each semester so they need to have a sense of belonging. I also feel that as a catholic/christian institution they shouldn't be so focused on being like every other college/university. I understand diversity and inclusion, I just feel that the school should definitely stand out more because of the values and principles it was founded on.

Mardochee

Gwynedd Mercy College is a quiet and people friendly environment where you can concentrate and have fun at the same time.

I should of believed my teachers when they said college is not cheap and not a place to start games. I've always been a good student, but its hard to pay for school. Freshman 15 is real and you will get it in the first 2 weeks of college.

Determined student that is ready to get their work done and enjoys school work. If you are looking for a good nursing program this school has agood nursing program that is pretty difficult through. You have to be driven in what you want to do with your life.

Luna

My classmates are very friendly and helpful to each other.

My classmates are very friendly and helpful to each other.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to pick a less expensive school. I would also tell myself to work more hours and save as money as possible.

The type of person that should attend this is school has to be someone who is serious aboout thier future.

Gwynedd Mercy University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.