Gwynedd Mercy University Top Questions

Mardochee

friendly, quiet, happy, smart, giving, cool, diverse

Luna

My classmates are very friendly and helpful to each other.

shaniceka

thwe students at my school is so freindly they all get along and they your always having fun as well as getting your work done to. our school we where regualr clothers no uniforms and your can even come to class in your sleeping wear.

My classmates are hard working, motivated, compassionate people, with a high moral and ethical standard, who are involved and engaged within the community.

Christy

The majority of my classmates are helpful, kind, considerate, and dedicated to strive to do the best they can to become one step closer to reaching their prospective goals.

My classmates are mostly working adults and school athletes. All of my classmates seem intent on learning, and provide constructive questions and comments about our field of study.

My classmates from the school of Education were alright, but I don't feel that everybody was on the same page, and I feel that also goes for the staff and the professors that are at Gwynedd-Mercy College. But now that I am in Human Services, I feel that everybody is on the same level and we all understand each other and agree with what the other person is saying all of the time, and that includes the students, staff, and the faculty that are all part of Gwynedd-Mercy College.

My classmates are a fun group of people but at the same time helpful when it comes to making sure others understand tricky material.

Aryn

My classmates are very respectful of the professors, and they all help one another if a problem should occur with school work.

Kim

Adult evening learning students - not traditional students

Awesome, friendly people. Mostly everyone says hi to everyone else.

Interesting

Pretty friendly