Gwynedd Mercy University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Gwynedd Mercy University

Ashely

It's a great college and has many great majors, there is something for everyone!! There are a bunch of sports clubs and other extracurricular activities. The professors are great and very helpful, the campus is very clean and overall has a great vibe to it, I would definitely recommend

Victoria

Gwynedd Mercy is a great place to live and learn! The professors care a lot about the success of their students. The courses are rigorous, but I feel that they are preparing me for the real word. Campus life is good. While cafeteria food can always be improved, there are many choices, and a lot of places nearby off campus to purchase other options.

Nicki

I think this is a great school academically and athletically. If you are looking for a party school Gwynedd is not it. We focus mainly on our academics and athletics and overall I feel like it is a pretty good institution. The only bad things I could say about the school is how bad the food is and how expensive it is.

Alicia

Overall my opinion of Gwynedd Mercy is it a good school academically, but needs to include things to allow commuters to feel like they are apart of the community. The commuter population continues to grow each semester so they need to have a sense of belonging. I also feel that as a catholic/christian institution they shouldn't be so focused on being like every other college/university. I understand diversity and inclusion, I just feel that the school should definitely stand out more because of the values and principles it was founded on.

Imani

Gwynedd is an Institution with a long-standing history in its community. It embodies the role if mercy and puts it at the forefront of its education, The Education we receive at Gwynedd is instrumental in the success of its graduates. The University's name is something to be proud of and is renowned on a Diploma.

Monserrat

Great place for people who want a small college. The campus is beautiful. The dorms are pretty good. Professors seem nice. A great supportive community who looks out for one another. Really easy to make friends with people. Many things to do there.

savannah

My overall opinion of Gwynedd Mercy University is that it is a really great school. The teachers always help you when they can, they make sure you are never struggling, and they are very supportive. Also the campus is a really safe place. I feel really safe when I am there and I know other students do to.