Hillcrest Heights, MD
Hair Academy II

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Hair Academy II

YIMAMU

IT IS COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL, WHERE STUDENTS CAN LEARN ALL FIELDS OF STUDY WHICH ARE IN A SCHOOL'S CATALOGY.

When I was admitted to join University College, the first choice of mine was teaching mathematics. When I was a student too, of all school subjects I liked was physics and mathematics and by then I decided to be a teacher of hard sciences. This is how I preferred to qualify with my present qualifications. Of all school subjects I liked was physics and mathematics and by then I decided to be a teacher of hard sciences. This is how I preferred to qualify with my present qualifications.Having these qualifications, I taught for about 10 years at different Senior and secondary schools. The classes I had taught were grade 8-12. On top of teaching mathematics and physics, I have also actively participated in different co-curricular activities and in administrative roles (unit leader and department head). Whenever schools face shortage of teaching materials, I used to prepare supplementary teaching materials for my students. I have done all my best to instill confidence and generate enthusiasm in to my students so that they could be on a better condition to understand the subject matter very well.

David

I would advice myself that the choice of my career should not be based on steriotype about a particular course or choosing a career because a particular friend is making the same choice. I would also advice myself that the choice of my career should be based on my desires, i.e the area or field that am really passionate about, as that will go along way in enhancing a successful career in the future.

Its a good school with qualitative education.

Any student that is focused, committed and result oriented.

• $0

Hair Academy II administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.