Halifax Community College Top Questions

Juanita

The most important thing I can tell you is to never give up. Never get discouraged and give up on your dream of obtaining a degree. It is a lot easier and enjoyable when you can attend college as a young adult. You may get home sick, feel overwhelmed, or even frustrated at times. However, attending college as a young adult can be an experience that will stay with you forever. You have to find the balance between school work and fun. If you do this you will have a successful and enjoyable college experience. Believe me it is harder to try to attend college as an adult especially while working full-time and having a household to support. I'm not telling you it can't be done because I did it! However, it was difficult and I did miss out on some of those college experiences and extracurricular activities. The contacts and friends you will make at college will be with you forever and you will hold a special bond with fellow alumni.

Albert

I would tell myself not to take a break when i graduated! Dont waste anytime. Keep all that knowledge on that head of mine fresh. Isnt any need tomake it any harder than it is already going to be.

Featured Scholarship

Don't miss out on this easy scholarship! Enter the $5,000 Crush Your Debt giveaway from Scholly.

Last day to enter is January 31st!

All eligible high school students, college students, student parents, and others should apply

X