Hamilton College

« See more reviews of Hamilton College

the school is the right size. i wanted a small school and this is exaclty what it is. i do wish that there were more good restaurants nearby. one thing that i would change about hamilton is probably the weather and maybe the fact that it wasnt on a hill.

If you wan to go to a school were you'll not only know your teachers well, but were you also won't feel like just another face in the crowd amongst your classmates this is the place. If your a big fish, you can work wonders in this small pond.

Has an amazing outing club and AA (Adirondack Adventure) orientation program. Very little time is spent "in town." Humans vs. Zombies (HVZ) is a great time, if you don't know about it google HVZ. The school needs a club hockey team.

The best thing about Hamilton is the class size. The small classes really allow students to get to know their professors. The campus is also extremely beautiful. However, it is not in a very populated/busy/interesting area.

Hamilton is a great fit for a lot of people because you can find so many different groups of students here, as well as many different interest groups, subjects, etc. Also, the open curriculum is awesome.

When I tell people I go to Hamilton, most of them say something like, "Oh. Where's that?" Even though it's not exactly one of the bigger name schools, I think it's a great place to get an education.

The best thing about Hamilton is the small, close knit environment. You are able to form very close relationships with professors and get extra help when needed because of the small student body.

I don't like it here at Hamilton. If I could change one thing, it would something to stimulate cross cultural dialogue between students of different social classes and races

The no core curriculum is amazing! As a freshman, I didn't have to take a biology class because I'm horrible at is and it made my freshman year a lot more enjoyable.

Make the campus your oyster. There are countless opportunities made available to you but you need to take the initiative to do something, really, anything.