Hamline University Top Questions

My university is a caring institution designed to give students a liberal arts education.

Hamline University is a school that emphasizes the real world applicability of subjects to address social issues, improve human conditions, and engender understanding of different peoples.

Hamline University is a school that promises a high-quality liberal arts education, faculty that care about you both as a person and a student, and a student body that is diverse and socially concerned.

kimberly

Hamline uniersity is a small private school in an urban setting.

While I'm a fan of Hamline, a lot of students feel underwhelmed by it, and its liberal claims are not always supported by the president.

Annalise

It is small-close knit community, which once you settle down, it feels like home.

Desiree

Hamline is welcoming and community driven.

Drake

It's a great campus with friendly people, small classes, great food and nice dorms.

Jestina

a good fit for me, challenging but good.

Hamline is a great campus for goal oriented students that want a good education and have no toruble asking for help.

Erik

A liberal arts school whose administration is too busy putting money into aestethics to worry about funding departments that need updating severely.

The professors are awesome, but the administration at this university is very disorganized.

Elnora

Hamline University is a place where students come together to learn, grow, and experience the world in ways they never expected on their way to becoming conscious participators in life.

Hamline is a community that strives to be inclusive of all students so they can succeed academically, socially, and mentally.

Mari

Hamine University is a small school whose greatest strength is in the relationship between professor and student; Hamline emphasizes a variety of community-based values, but sometimes falls short of goals like true ethnic and racial diversity and acceptance; Hamline focuses equally on academic rigor and the character of each student, encouraging students to volunteer and especially to follow the moral precept of Bishop Hamline who said, "Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the people you can, for as long as you ever can."