Hamline University Top Questions

Robb

Everyone is very welcoming but there is a clash of values between student athletes and the rest of the school.

NellyClaire

My classmates are welcoming, freindly and approachable. The majority pay attension to details and are always ready to learn and in the process help those who ask for help.

Hannah

I haven't started classes there yet. I don't know my classmates.

Jordan

Pretty much white and middle/upper class. There are very active minority groups on campus however. The GLBT and BSA student orgs tend to dominate student body politics to some extent.

Derall

Friendly and Open

If you are not liberal, you will be disrespected and get used to it. I have a lot of conservative values and find it ridiculous that we are mandatorily forced to fund MPIRG the Nader PIRG groups from the 70s and 80s when he used that money to fund partisan political agendas in the local and national legislature. I think students need more rights here to say no to mandatory fees to special interest groups.

Kristina

My classmates are very diverse, but most of them are hippies.

Jan

Helpful.

Angela

Classmates vary.

They are interested in classes as long as they are easy and don't interfere with "having a life."

Kimberly

Students at Hamline University are very welcoming, willing to learn, and willing to help others learn.

My classmates are a very diverse group of people, who are goal-oriented, motivated and intelligent.

Joe

most are capable and bright