Hampshire College

« See more reviews of Hampshire College

Holyoke and Smith are all girls schools

you can express yourself here!

ok

Hampshire's not easy, but it's rewarding. You'll meet some amazingly intelligent, caring, and crazy folks here. You'll meet a bungh of jerks, too, but that's anywhere. I like Hampshire because I've found a few good people who've totally impacted my life for the better and because my professors beleive in me and have pushed me to do my best. I've wanted to leave at times, many people do, bu tthose who stay and finish an amazing div three are totally prepared for almost anything that could come next. I'm ready for that part.

I loved the program and learned a lot from the few individuals and student groups I could actually stand to be around. The rest of the social scene was annoying at best, at worst I had to leave on a field study in a badly masked aversion to homocide. My final take is that I wouldn't have had it any other way. College is about work and academics and if you're there for serious education you will find like-minded people who will kick your ass at dinner even more than they'll do in class and you'll love it.

Hampshire is located between Holyoke and Smith College. Both are girls cool. One with more lesbians than the other, but the saying goes: "Holyoke to bed, Smith to wed". However, with a small alum base to begin with and most alums choosing career paths that aren't fiscally viable, Hampshire College struggles financially

Hampshire is amazing, but not for everyone. You either love it or you hate it; it's either precisely for you, or not for you at all.

BEWARE! IT'S EXPENSIVE! YOU MAY BE BETTER OFF SPENDING YOUR MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE!