Hannibal, MO
Hannibal-LaGrange University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Hannibal-LaGrange University

I would tell myself that there is sometihng amazing instore for myself and to not give up. To work hard and be the best i can...

The professors are amazing, they are kind and understanding, as well as other students.

the only frustrating thing would be the cafe, which is a whole other programm

chelsea

I would tell myself to work hard in school and not allow your fellow classmates to cheat on tests. I would tell myself not to take advantage of my teachers but to respect the teachers because your teachers can help you in your career. High school was so easy but you always had help; in college you have to ask for help and sometimes you can't even get the help you want.

I wish I would have known how they took exams and about their social life. I wish I would've known how more strict this school is compared to high school.

if a person doesn't like to follow rules or be a very lazy kind of person they will not this school. They allow to smokers or alcoholic beverages on campus and there are curfews; so if you don't follow any of these rules the college isn't right for you.

Jasman

The size makes us feel like family more than friends. We're close and you know everyone. It's very diverse

Pray about it. Choose the school that feels like its more for you. Not the school that all your friends my be going to.

Bethany

The teachers really care about our progress and the community on campus is so great. The students are fun to be with and I have created friends for life. I would not change schools for anything.

Visit more than one school becuase all schools are different and make sure that you as the student can see yourself at that campus. Don't settle for things that really matter to you and your belifs. This is a major part of your life and it can make or break your future so make your decision wise and ask what other people think. College is so much fun but it is hard and so that is why it is important to make the right choice.

Some of our sports programs have gone down hill and therefore made the school different. Our school is based on Chrisitan morals but our coaches don't uphold to that and I wish they would.

Cody

Finding the right college can really predict if your future will be successful or not. I would encourage students and parents to try to find colleges that resemble an environment close to the high school they attend. For example, I attended a high school that was very small and in that I chose a college that was fairly small. I came into the college feeling really comfortable and confident that I would succeed. The last that a new student needs is to feel overwhelmed about their surrounding at school.

The way that the school serves its students and the amount of attention that the students get from their professors. Also, the school gives us many opprotunities to interact with the community which helps build a greater support for us as the students and for the school.

Hannibal-LaGrange University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.