Hannibal-LaGrange University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Hannibal-LaGrange University

MaKenna

Overall, Hannibal-LaGrange has become home to me. The atmosphere is incredible, and the support here makes me believe I have the potiential to do something amazing with my life. I'm inspired every day by the caring faculty and staff. Typically, I'm to shy to push myself, but this school has broke that habit and I'm so greatful for it. Also, our campus is just beautiful. We are a tree campus so in the fall it's all color! I'm extremly proud to be a Trojan!

Steven

I like this college because it is easy to access and it has the degree I wanted. It has many of the classes that I wanted in the subjects that I want. They also allow me to live off campus and commute back and forth to school. I also am in easy commuting distance to my job.

Jacob

It is a good quality campus and educational experience. There isn't much that make it really stand out other than accessible professors and the Christian atmosphere on campus. One of the down sides to this campus is there isn't many activities through the student life. The town of Hannibal is an amazing little town that seems almost like a Hallmark movie town.

Cerenda

Hannibal-LaGrange University is a smaller school. You can get anywhere on campus in under 10 minutes which is very convenient. There are always things to do on campus whether that be Wallyball in the gym or Family Feud in the Student Center. The campus is beautiful and conveniently placed. Anything you could possibly need can be found in one of the many shops in the Hannibal area. Class sizes are anywhere between 12 to 50 people and the professor stays in control of the classroom. The professors are kind, helpful, and try to engage their students in their lectures. The students and staff on campus are kind and many will offer their help if they know someone is struggling with something, whether that be a class they are taking or a stage prop they are trying to move. So far I have really enjoyed my experience at HLGU and will definitely be back this fall!

Dalen

When I first stepped on to HLG's campus as a sophomore in high school, I immediately fell in love with the campus and the town. There is always people to find and meet, considering our student body we have one of the highest international student ratio. The atmosphere here is very friendly and unapologetically Christian.

Hannibal is a small town school. It has a very Christian atmosphere. People are willing to help, but at the same time they always relate it back to god an jesus. Also if they feel you are unhelpable they choose to get rid of you to protect the school first. If you are really big into constant bible references even in classroom settings then go there.