Bryn Mawr, PA
Harcum College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Harcum College

Rose

I look forward to attending this college in the fall of 2019. Starting my career in Veterinary Medicine will be very rewarding, and I look forward to the clinicals we will do at UPenn. Taking care of animals and seeing them get better will make all the schooling worth it.

Cameron

Harcum College is a breath of fresh air in the college community. I had previously spent several years at a different institution where I was considered a number and not even my academic counselor seemed to care enough to give me confidence in my skills as a student. I truly felt hopeless in having success in college. Upon transferring to Harcum, I was shown just how motivating a good college can be. Every professor I have come into contact with has been incredible, they are more than willing to help you and work with you. I have not only seen an increase in my GPA but also in my incentive to graduate. I truly feel that Harcum College has paved the way for me to accomplish my career dreams.

Joann

I think it’s a nice school it definitely can improve. The professors could be a bit less passive aggressive. The dorms could be better. Most of the students have problems with each other tho. It’s not a lot of opportunity that lets us bond together.

Sharnell

Harcum is a close knit community. The professors are caring and the students inviting. I would recommend Harcum for someone who is not quite ready for big campus life. There are plenty of Student activities to get involved in. The Honor Society is also a great organization

Jacqueline

My classmates are wonderful. We have a broad range of students of ages 18-35. Not only are you in a classroom setting with your classmates, but also in a clinical one so you see everyone in a professional light as well. Everyone is there for one another and looks out for eachother. It truly is a small family and one I hope to stay in touch with many years after graduating.

As a returning student in my thirty's I have actually had the chance to experience how I would have done things differently the first time around. I graduated 10 years ago with a bachalors in Environemntal Science and after graduating could not find a job in that field. After acquiring a great job for 7 years I was able to learn the in's and out's of the coporate world. Now that I am returning to school I have a better appreciation for college in general. I am more focused on my goals and I have set obtainable goals for myself. If I could give anyone student advice it would be to think long and hard about what you truly want to be. Don't wish college away. Use your college years to excell in what you want. Stay focused and keep your head up no matter what. Have a goal and stay on track to accomplish it. There is no fairy godmother who is going to hand you your dream job. You need to work from the ground up and realize that if you do this and stay positive, you will obtain what you want.

Harcum allows you to obtain a degree in a variety of professions within a 2 year period. Professors and staff go out of their way to help assist you so you are on the right path to your goals. The campus is small and quant so you don't feel overwhelmed and lost. The clinical experience this school offers is top notch and leads to many great jobs after graduation.

Kion

As I prepare to graduate high school and pursue my goals on life I look at life as it is now and how it was then. If I could go back I would have looked at college different. Because I love the game of basketball, and at one time in my life it was my life, till the day I shatterd my tibia, forcing me to miss the entir season. I learaed alot from this experience,because prior to that basketball was my way out, but I had to find other things to do in its place, it give me time to think about my future. I realizes that I loved the sport, and I want to continue playing through college and as far as it will take me, however I also realized that at any time that could end. And I need to have a acollage deree to help me get a good job and be successful in life. This experience showed me the importance of life,school and basketball. I would just tell myself to be more forc on what u want out of life.

A PAERSON THAT'S WANT'S TO PARTY ALOT.

Harcum College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.