Harcum College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Harcum College

Brianna

Harcum College is a nice experience for people that looking for the opportunity of going to college but nervous about a 4 year. Harcum College is the perfect @ year school to get a feel of college to determine if college is for you or not. The classes are nice size not to large, the people and the neighborhood is friendly, and the professors know who their students are so when you need help easy access.

Paige

I am a commuter, starting my second year at Harcum College. I have absolutely loved my experience so far here at Harcum. The teachers really care about their students and do everything they can to help you succeed. The class sizes are small so its easier to have a relationship with your teacher and fellow classmates. Harcum has great tutoring services that are free! I love that Harcum always has some kind of event or meeting going on every week for the students to participate in.

Joann

I think it’s a nice school it definitely can improve. The professors could be a bit less passive aggressive. The dorms could be better. Most of the students have problems with each other tho. It’s not a lot of opportunity that lets us bond together.

Sharnell

Harcum is a close knit community. The professors are caring and the students inviting. I would recommend Harcum for someone who is not quite ready for big campus life. There are plenty of Student activities to get involved in. The Honor Society is also a great organization

TaNiya

The school is ok...simply just wasn't for me. The food is terrible but the staff is funny and nice, the dorms are ok if you get put in Klein. The professors are really nice and helpful, the library staff was amazing I enjoyed my time greatly there. They don't have much in the area it's very boring, and a lot of the students aren't motivated it reminded me of freshman year in highschool. It's better suited as a commuting school.

Jodee

It is a decent school, but there is a lot that they do not tell you in advance. They also, do not really help students when it comes to financial issues and needing help figuring out how to pay. When in the veterinary program they do not tell you ahead of time that the externship is not covered by financial aid and that you have to pay all out of pocket for it. Looking more into the college beforehand is very important if they also told people before they entered the school about the expenses it would be more helpful when planning.

Cameron

Harcum College is a breath of fresh air in the college community. I had previously spent several years at a different institution where I was considered a number and not even my academic counselor seemed to care enough to give me confidence in my skills as a student. I truly felt hopeless in having success in college. Upon transferring to Harcum, I was shown just how motivating a good college can be. Every professor I have come into contact with has been incredible, they are more than willing to help you and work with you. I have not only seen an increase in my GPA but also in my incentive to graduate. I truly feel that Harcum College has paved the way for me to accomplish my career dreams.

Candice

Harcum College has had an inviting and positive atmosphere from day one. They are very well organized and the staff were extremely helpful they made me feel like family right away and I felt valued and excited to be a future student. The campus is very clean and in a beautiful cozy area. The professors are helpful and always supportive. I am very happy to be attending.

Rose

I look forward to attending this college in the fall of 2019. Starting my career in Veterinary Medicine will be very rewarding, and I look forward to the clinicals we will do at UPenn. Taking care of animals and seeing them get better will make all the schooling worth it.