Harford Community College Top Questions

Gwenn

The only thing negative I could say about HCC is that the campus is located within many different buildings, and in inclement weather it is not fun walking to building to building.

The worst thing about Harford community college is the fact that because it is so small, it can be almost high school like. There is a lot of drama between the students. Another issue that I have noticed is the fact that becasue of the size there are limited teachers. If there is a teacher that dosnt fit your learning style there are few choices other than to deal with it.

The worst thing about my school is something I have not figured out yet. So far as me being a student there, I have not exprienced anything I would consider to be the worst thing about the school. I would hope that I will not have a bad experience there.

The only thing that I can think of is the class scheduling. That is the only thing I can think of that is bad about HCC. Other then that HCC is a wonderful place!

During my tenure at HCC I believe that I have received a great education with excellent professors. However, the worst thing about HCC is the inability for me to further my academic goals, as well as pursuing the college experience. For instance, after a class at HCC is completed the students around me leave, whether they be 18 or 50 years old. Thus, I am not able to exist in an environment that allows for optimal pursuit and recognition of my future potential.