Harrisburg Area Community College-Gettysburg Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Harrisburg Area Community College-Gettysburg

Alisha

Harrisburg Area Community College is a great college for just about anyone to start at. I had five gap years from high school to college and it is a really good fit for me. Everyone is extremely helpful. It is a cheaper school with the same great quality education. Some of the professors are even from other colleges near by so you're getting an even better education for a better cost! I love everything about this college.

Becca

Overall, HACC is a great place to start your education for it is financially affordable and classes are relatively small so it's nice to have that personal connection with your professor and peers. There is a variety of programs and majors for students to choose from as well as a handful of classes for students are just going for general studies. Credits are easily transferred to many other schools which makes the transferring process much more simple. For a student who took a year off after high school not knowing what I wanted to do with my future, I can easily say HACC was a great first step at my pursuing my dreams of working in mass communications and media studies.