Harrisburg Area Community College-Harrisburg Top Questions

The best part about my school is the accessibility to teachers and tutors. The smaller class sizes allow for more interaction between professors and students. My school also has a wonderful tutor program. There are on-campus tutoring centers open seven days a week that caters to all subjects and are free of charge. I personally use these tutoring centers as much as possible. Any student planning on attending my school should feel comfortable knowing that if they are struggling help is available, and lots of it!

Harrisburg Area Community College has a wonderful staff. The teacher to staff ratio is smaller than larger colleges, so as a student, i feel I am getting more individualized help in the class room. The professors were welcoming and supportive. While taking my general education classes I wanted more help than others and it was more than welcomed. There is free turtoring for every subject which was also helpful to me and others.

Darah

I think the best thing about my school, Harrisburg Area Community College, is that the classes are more like a one on one basis. That helps me a lot with learning the material. There isn't more than 25 kids which makes it easier.

Kristina

I consider the best thing about my school to be the class size. Harrisburg Area Community College or HACC as we call it doesnt have big class sizes. All the classes that i have attended have about or around the same amount of students that you would have at a high school. There is more teacher student interaction and you are able to get more one on one time if you need extra help.